This package should be considered a thought experiment that we are interested to get feedback around the implementation and whether it can help solve your problems.
It is under development and the API will break as we better understand the problems it is attempting to solve. Use at your own risk.
The goal of shredder is to create an API that incites exploration and iteration of rstan simulation objects.
- With this API users can:
- Manipulate fit objects without needing to convert arrays into rectangular form.
- Generate task specifc subsets of the parent fit object for fit diagnostics and post-processing
- Use pipe operators to create more user-friendly workflows
- Manipulate various classes that contain a
stanfit object, such as
- RStudio specific feature: Tab autocomplete in
shredder::stan_filter for the parameter names stored in the fit object.
Current API Verbs
- post-warmup samples
- cached elements
Code of Conduct
Please note that the ‘shredder’ project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By contributing to this project, you agree to abide by its terms.